The EnvZone welcomes your comments on our blog.
First things first: We love comments and appreciate the time that our readers spend to share ideas and give feedback. Thank you to everyone who comments at the Content Marketing Institute.
Rules on what will get your comment deleted or your account banned:
- Do not advocate an illegal activity or discuss an intent to commit an illegal act;
- Do not post racist, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent items, including links to porn, etc.
- Do not use curse words, or try to trick the word filter;
- Do not threaten, abuse, libel, defame, invade privacy, stalk, doxx or harass others.
- Do not post libelous or defamatory statements.
- Do not self-promote or post commercial plugs, or offer sales products or services, petitions, contests or raffles;
- Do not ask for money;
- Do not post proprietary material of any third party, including violating anyone's copyrights or trademarks;
- Do not impersonate or misrepresent your connection to any other entity or person;
- Do not post in any language other than English.
However, we also want our comments to be as useful as possible to all of our readers. While we keep 99% of comments, we will remove these:
- Harassing comments: While conversation and the sharing of different ideas is encouraged, all comments need to be respectful towards our contributors and those leaving comments.
- Anonymous comments: We only accept comments from people who identify themselves.
We reserve the right to remove any comments from the site;
please leave comments that are respectful and useful.
If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org