Organic Facebook Marketing for Business Growth
The Growth Lab - Networking and Business Growth
Are you wasting time on Facebook thinking you are growing your business but seeing NO results? How the heck can you make the most of using Facebook to build your business and more importantly your reach with the RIGHT people? Is it even possible?
In this 90 minutes long class, you will learn exactly what you need to do to grow your reach on Facebook using your personal profile and all for FREE. Before you start saying that it’s “against the rules” just stop and forget everything you know. You are going to learn one of the most powerful and FREE ways to grow an amazing following on Facebook. This is how you get tons of the right connections and are easily able to get these people to follow a business page, join a private group or simply do business with you.
You will learn:
• Why it’s important to start with a personal Facebook profile
• When to use your current profile and when to start another profile
• Why this is actually OK as long as you follow the cardinal rules
• How to optimize your personal profile for fast growth and tons of friend requests from your ideal client base
• What you need to do in order to magnetize your Facebook personal profile to the right people
• How to talk business without promoting business which is the actual rule for personal profiles
• How to find “shit tons” of the right people to connect with
• How to position yourself as an industry leader quickly
• And what do with all these new “friends”
You will walk away with a plan you can implement when you leave this class. Remember to bring something to take notes with and come with business cards. Every class begins with 15 minutes of “Introductions with Intention” and then the class follows. Class sign-in starts 15 minutes prior to the start time so please come early for parking.
6400 S. Fiddlers Green Cir, Suite 250, Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Bring your notebook and business cards! And, read the important notes below:
Please respect that other people may want your seat and if you need to make other plans after you’ve RSVP and the polite thing to do is to remove yourself from the RSVP list as soon as you know.
NOTE: Get Here Early
Also PLEASE plan to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the class start time to find parking. People occasionally have a hard time finding parking and getting into the classroom the first time they need to locate this building and it has started to affect the class. Hey, we are all “off on time” occasionally (me too) but please plan to give yourself enough time to get here, find parking and get to the second floor of this sprawling building.
Parking – There is free 2-hour parking in the parking garage and all around the building. The parking garage can be accessed just behind the building but it is a big garage as well as a large office building with a conference center. If you end up here longer because you are networking with someone you met parking is reasonable over 2 hours.