THE COMMERCENEXTY'S ARE BACK FOR 2019:
Peer-Reviewed Awards Recognizing Marketing Achievements Among Retail and Ecommerce Professionals
Customer acquisition skills are a critical component of success in today's hyper-competitive retail environment. The CommerceNexty's are our way of honoring those individuals and companies that use those skills to deliver truly breakthrough results. Last year, our retailer community recognized innovative companies like Adore Me, Boll & Branch, Boxed, Natori, Sephora, ThirdLove and Warby Parker.
We're thrilled to bring The CommerceNexty's back this summer.
The 2019 award categories are:
- Marketing Innovator of the Year
- Best Use of Data in Marketing
- Most Effective Social Strategy
- Most Impactful Media Campaign
- Outstanding Cross-Channel Campaign (Online to Offline OR Offline to Online)
- Best Use of a New Channel
- Nominations are now open for the categories above. If you would like to nominate yourself, a client or a colleague, please complete the nomination form.
Take careful note of the awards timeline so you don’t miss a deadline:
- Nominations: Feb 28th - May 24th 2019
- Finalists Selected: June 17th
- Voting on Finalists: June 17th - July 10th
- Announce Winners: August 1st at CommerceNext
Winners are selected based on a combination of our board of judges and a popular vote. The popular vote will contribute 50% to the overall score.
FEATURED 2019 TOPICS
- Deconstructing Today’s Digital-First Consumer
- The Balancing Act: Brand vs Performance Marketing
- The Power of Brand Storytelling
- Building a Foundation on Attribution and LTV
- The Ingredients of a Successful Marketing Team
- In-Store Experience is the Future of Retail