WordCamp US is the largest WordCamp in North America, attracting roughly 2,500 in-person attendees from around the globe.
WordCamps are low-cost, weekend events organized by dedicated teams of volunteers where WordPress enthusiasts and more gather to learn to get the most out of WordPress.
Our 3-day event is November 1-3 in St. Louis, MO, for the amazing price of $50. Our sponsors, who believe in the Open Source WordPress project, help make this event possible.
Here is some info about attending WCUS:
- First: No two WCUS experiences are the same. Different speakers, venues, sponsors, and even the food will create a different experience. And, of course, camp attendees will be different each time.
- Second: You will meet new people at every WCUS, and create an amazing network of WordPress friends – and then greet each other as old friends at every time you see each other going forward.
- Third: No matter what your WordPress experience is, every WordCamp has a wide spectrum of attendees with every level of experience.
- Fourth: You may feel overwhelmed at first, but that’s normal! Some sessions may feel like you’ve wandered into another world, and in other sessions, things will be familiar and click into place.
- Fifth: The WordPress community is a wonderful group of people. The WordPress culture is permeated with good people, and we are all here to help one another.
Plan your WCUS trip with all the wonderful offerings that St. Louis delivers to you. Come a few days early, or stay a few days later. You will not only make friends at WCUS, you will make memories for a lifetime.