11 Updated Real Estate Apps to Look for Houses in 2019
You’re surely frustrated while finding your dream house, aren’t you? 11 best real estate apps we list below will help you to solve a lot of house-hunting problems. You can use different filters to find a property which is the best fit for your demands. They will show you full of information and home picture. In addition, their features are very useful including financial calculator, open house booking feature, chatting and sharing feature as well as an interactive map. Are you curious? Now, let’s start!
- Best for discounted home buying fees.
- Offering estimated home values;
- A finance calculator.
- Foreclosure notifier, short sales alters, and for-sale-by-owner listing updates.
- Search nearby homes, schools, condos, open houses, and townhouses, and see photos, top-down maps, and more about prospective properties.
- A host of built-in sharing tools also let you send your favorites via text message, email, or social media.
- Book an upcoming open house or home tour.
- Millions of homes, apartments, condos, and townhome listings.
- Sort the results by neighborhood market conditions, neighborhoods, foreclosure status.
- Each listing is packed with property photos and stats.
- Share it via a text message, email, etc.
- Homes.com calculator.
- Best for Auctions.
- Innovative search tools: by property type, price range, the number of bedrooms and bathrooms, nearby schools, square footage, open houses, etc.
- Zoom’s property list (refreshed every 15 minutes).
- Xome’s Walk Score and school information also show which communities might be a good fit for you and your family.
- Value feature shows the market value for a given property.
- Xome Concierge puts you in touch with an agent.
- The Homes Only: you can nab a deal on bank-owned, foreclosed, short-sale and standard home listings.
4. Smarter Agent
- Listings to recently-sold homes, homes within a given geographic area and homes listed by third-party like Apartments.com
- Refine your search based on address, city and zip code, price, the number of beds and baths, taxes, interior and exterior features, property type and distance.
- Every listing is also accompanied by pictures, an interactive map, and a sharing feature that allows you to text and email listings to your friends and family.
5. Century 21
- Sort nearby home listings: the number of bedrooms and bathrooms, price, square footage, and neighborhood.
- Listing alerts when new properties come on the market.
- Scout out the surrounding areas for restaurants, grocery stores, and shopping centers or draw your own search area using the app’s traffic feature.
- Connects you to a Century 21 agent.
- This the real estate mobile app which is the best in overall: the most comprehensive and customizable real estate app.
- It also works as the estimated home value app, past sale prices and more for virtually every home in the United States.
- Zestimate tool lets you look up the rent or worth of any property in the United States.
- Search tools let you search by foreclosure stats, property type (single-family homes, apartments, townhomes, condos, and more), geographic location, address, region, price and features such as the number of beds and baths.
- Social tools include a Renter profile, which helps you reach potential landlords and realtors and a sharing tool that lets you circulate finds among friends and family.
- Track down a local lender who’ll pre-approve you for a mortgage.
- 20-percent more agent listings than national portals.
- Snap a picture of any home and the app shows details like home value estimates, interior photos, beds, baths, taxes, lot boundaries, related schools, school ratings, and more.
- Chat with realtors and landlords directly.
- Messaging and sharing features that make home buying with a spouse or partner or even getting your parents to chime in, much simpler.
- Real-time MLS updates.
- Filtered home listings, you’ll gain access to an immersive collection of photos and video tours, along with interactive maps with crime reports, school ratings, restaurants, shops and more.
- Search for homes and apartments for rent by location, a specific feature, size, price and keyword.
- Share your favorites with friends.
- Contact the listing agent directly.
- Calculates the full cost of a property.
- Open house scheduler.
- A mortgage calculator.
- Voice controls.
- Support for Android Wear smartwatches.
- Show more homes for sale; a wider range of listed properties.
- Browse listings (updated every 15 minutes) by snapping real-life “for sale” signs, or by swiping through the Android Wear smartwatch app.
- Filter listings based on the address, city, zip code, home prices, the number of beds and baths, square footage, and a multitude of other metrics.
- This home searching app lists information about price, sales, schools, and more.
- Supports Google's Chromecast, meaning you can stream open house and apartment info to your TV.
- The close relationship realtors have with the multiple listing system (MLS).
- Connect with a local agent.
- Best for Commercial Real Estate.
- More traffic, listings, and geographic coverage.
- Tons of search filters.
- Data on each property you look at, as well as extensive photos, street views, financial details, and more.
- A watch list, so you can mark properties you like.
- You’ll be notified once anything about that property changes.
- An impressive set of filters.
- The maps built into the app show the nearest amenities, schools, and other places.
- A prescreened Movoto agent who will help you to seal the deal.
So, before deciding to buy a house or rent an apartment, you can refer to these good real estate apps for buyers we offer you as above. They are free and easy to use. They bring you a huge opportunity to find house matching with your wishes. What are you waiting for? Let’s try them now. These home searching apps don’t make you disappointed, we promise!
You Might Also Like:
SUBSCRIBE FOR THREE THINGS
Three links or tips of interest curated about offshore outsourcing every week by the experts at ENVZONE Consulting.